Melting Potatoes #dinner #recipes

Melting Potatoes #dinner #recipes

I can't start to portray how magnificent these liquefying potatoes truly are! Presently I am a major fanatic of pretty much anything potato related yet pass on, this has been my preferred potato recipe I have had a go at making by a long shot. The potatoes turn out so tasty and astounding this will be your new most loved potato recipe.

Haven't known about liquefying potatoes previously? Neither had I until I initially made this recipe 18 months back and experienced passionate feelings for it. They are calling liquefying potatoes since they simply soften in your mouth! Softening potatoes are magnificently delicate inside and excessively fresh outwardly. I adore how tasty they are, absorbing them the chicken juices toward the end truly takes them to the following level.

I have never had a side dish vanish as fast as dissolving potatoes do when I make them. Now and again I caused a twofold cluster with the goal that I to have some of remains the following day. When I do that, I heat the scraps in a dish with more spread and a little sprinkle of chicken soup just to make them fresh again and re-hydrate the potatoes a piece.

Also try our recipe Easy Honey Garlic Pork Chops

Melting Potatoes #dinner #recipes

A staggering side dish stuffed with flavor that will dissolve in your mouth! Yukon gold potatoes cut and heated in a mix of seasonings, margarine, and soup. Delicate within, fresh outwardly.

INGREDIENTS

  • 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4" thick
  • 1/4 cup butter, melted
  • 1 tsp thyme
  • 1 tsp dill
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp pepper
  • 3 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup chicken broth (or vegetable broth)


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine sliced potatoes, melted butter, thyme, dill, salt, pepper, and minced garlic. Mix until well combined. 
  3. Transfer to a baking sheet in a single layer. Place in oven and bake for 10-15 minutes before flipping the potatoes and baking for another 10-15 minutes. Flip the potatoes again and pour in the chicken broth. 
  4. Bake 12-15 more minutes.
  5. Serve and enjoy!


Read more our recipe : Baked Mushroom Rice

For more detail : https://bit.ly/30HhUe7

Post a Comment

0 Comments