Avocado Bacon and Eggs #healthy #breakfast

Avocado Bacon and Eggs #healthy #breakfast

Shockingly, I feel like we don't have as much time toward the beginning of the day to appreciate all the scrumptious breakfast formulas, however fortunately we have them for supper frequently. We normally endeavor to make breakfast at any rate on Saturdays since it's daily we for the most part have somewhat more time, yet I wish we could do it much more frequently. We do have some brisk breakfast treats we like to make and today I'm sharing one of those straightforward, quick formulas.

The present formula is for Avocado Bacon and Eggs. I had first observed them on The View from in Here and realized I'd love them since I'm very fixated on avocados. I made a couple of changes and have discovered another most loved formula the hubby and I appreciate in the mornings. The blend of the avocado with the cheddar, bacon and eggs makes for a straightforward yet filling breakfast that I figure you will appreciate as well.

I concede that I now and again have an avocado for breakfast or notwithstanding for lunch, however eating it with the cooked egg, cheddar and bacon in the center is far superior!

Also try our healthy breakfast recipe Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza

Avocado Bacon and Eggs #healthy #breakfast


Avocado Bacon and eggs - one of our favorite breakfast recipes. They're topped with cheese and so delicious!

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 medium avocado
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 piece bacon cooked and crumbled
  • 1 tbsp low-fat cheese
  • pinch salt


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Preheat oven to 425.
  2. Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit.
  3. With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it's a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
  4. Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
  5. Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.


Read more our recipe Spicy Creamy Shrimp Enchiladas

Source : https://bit.ly/1A2os86

Post a Comment

0 Comments