Christmas Toffee Crack #desserts #christmas

Christmas Toffee Crack #desserts #christmas

I have a non-treat Christmas dessert recipe for you. It is called Christmas Split, otherwise known as Chocolate Saltine Toffee. For what reason is it called Christmas break? Since you can't quit eating the stuff! It is sooo great. I don't have the foggiest idea why I did this to myself. I love toffee, so normally I haven't had the option to quit eating this since I made it. I at long last needed to shroud it in the back corner of my cooler. How about we trust I overlook it is there today!

This recipe is so natural. I've been making this stuff for a considerable length of time. I used to make it with my lesser year school flat mates, and we didn't heat a lot (or by any means) in those days, so you realize this must be simple! Indeed, there are saltines in there. I realize it may sound abnormal, however it gives it the most delectable, salty crunch. Would you be able to accept that you can make toffee without a treat thermometer? You can, and it is extraordinary!

Also try our recipe 4-Ingredient Christmas Sugar Cookie Truffles

Christmas Toffee Crack #desserts #christmas #cookies #easy #holiday

Christmas crack recipe using saltine crackers to make a toffee treat. There's a reason for the name...no one can stop eating it!!! Easy christmas dessert treat idea.

Ingredients
  • 24 Saltine crackers
  • 1 cup brown sugar - packed
  • 1 cup 2 sticks butter
  • 11 oz bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup jet-puffed mallow bits or mini marshmallows
  • 1/2 cup red and green M&M baking chips or mini candies
  • Christmas sprinkles


Instructions

  1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Fill the entire bottom of the pan with crackers, placing them side by side but not overlapping. Set aside.
  2. Add the brown sugar and butter to a medium sauce pan. Place on stovetop under medium heat, stirring occasionally, until a low boil begins. Remove from heat and allow to cool for one minute. Pour all over the top of the crackers.
  3. Place pan in oven and bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the crackers. Return to oven and bake for an additional 4-5 minutes or until the chocolate chips have melted.
  4. Immediately sprinkle with the mini marshmallow bits, M&M candies and sprinkles.
  5. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
  6. Before serving, cut into squares. ENJOY!!


Read more our recipe : Pomegranate Irish Mule

For more details : https://bit.ly/33xb6SG

Post a Comment

0 Comments