Paleo Corn Dog Muffins #paleo #breakfast

Paleo Corn Dog Muffins #paleo #breakfast

I have constantly adored corndogs, however I'm somewhat scared of profound browning. I can sauté, however a major pot of smoking hot oil unnerves me! So these heated biscuits are the answer for my oil fears. Heated in a dish, in less than 30 minutes, with zero chance of oil splatters.

I believed that it would be a fun recipe to make-over and I'm so happy I attempted it! These are made gluten free, dairy free, and grain free. They are so natural, quick, and heavenly! Certainly a dinner I'll be making again and again.

The "cornbread" contains no corn, yet has a similar surface and slight sweetness. It's a blend of coconut and almond flour that makes the ideal cornbread copy! The ghee makes it rich and the nectar includes the sweetness. Combined with the appetizing franks, they make the ideal chomp! I utilized Applegate Uncured Wieners that are sans nitrate and what I think about a solid frank.

These make an extraordinary speedy supper, yet they would be ideal for putting together in a child's lunch. I served them with ketchup and some mustard.You will love the amazing way these are so natural and make an incredible speedy supper. They will take you appropriate back to adolescence!

Also try our recipe Homemade Soft Pretzel - Low Carb & Gluten Free

Paleo Corn Dog Muffins #paleo #breakfast

These Paleo Corn Dog Muffins are a sound interpretation of a youth top pick. Gluten free, dairy free, simple, thus great! You will love them!

INGREDIENTS

  • 5 uncured hotdogs Applegate is what I use
  • 1/2 cup almond flour
  • 1/2 cup coconut flour
  • 2 tablespoons ghee melted
  • 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
  • 2 tablespoons honey
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 3 large eggs
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda


INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Cut each hotdog into 6 pieces and set aside.
  2. Preheat oven to 350° and line a muffin tin with 10 parchment paper liners. Set aside.
  3. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, ghee, coconut oil, honey, almond milk, eggs, salt, and baking soda. Mix util fully combined and smooth.
  4. Divide evenly among the 10 muffin tins then top with 3 slices of hotdog each. Bake for 25 minutes.
  5. Serve with ketchup, mustard, or chili.


Read more our recipe : Easy Taco Mac

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2WS6HWf

Post a Comment

0 Comments