Raspberry Lime Smoothie #drinks #smoothies

Raspberry Lime Smoothie #drinks #smoothies

In case you're needing an invigorating and tart beverage, this Raspberry Lime Smoothie will light your taste buds and take them to an entire other level. Me and smoothies are besties. I cherish a decent, reviving smoothie. Regardless of what season, smoothies can generally make me grin. This Raspberry Lime Smoothie, be that as it may, is one of my top picks.

There's only something about the mix of sweet and tart that I can't get enough of. Each taste leaves me needing more and I find that *somehow*, my lime smoothie needs a refill before long after it was simply full.

While this flavorful smoothie tastes stunning during the blistering summer months, I can guarantee you that you'll make and drink this whenever of the year.

You'll be unable to discover another smoothie recipe that sticks out in your brain as this one does. I've made this for such a significant number of family and companions that they frequently inquire as to whether I'll make and carry this to the most recent family assembling. (Of course, I will! It's a success for me too when I get the opportunity to make and drink it!)

In case you're searching for a smoothie that preferences incredible whenever of the day, this Raspberry Lime Smoothie will be your new number one decision!

Also try our recipe Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie

Raspberry Lime Smoothie #drinks #smoothies


This Raspberry Lime Smoothie is an invigorating smoothie, making it an ideal method to begin your day!

Ingredients

  •  2 cups limeade
  •  1 cup key lime pie yogurt
  •  2 cups frozen raspberries
  •  1 lime, sliced for garnish


Instructions

  1. Place all ingredients into blender (liquid ingredients first).
  2. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrap down sides and blend for another 30 seconds.
  3. Serve and enjoy!


Read more our recipe : BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC SAUCE

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2DCMqO1

Post a Comment

0 Comments