Sweet Tea Margaritas #freshdrink #summer

Sweet Tea Margaritas #freshdrink #summer

I was tasting on sweet tea, I figured: "This would be marvelous joined with a margarita." And I was correct. When you consolidate my most loved each day drink with my most loved mixed drink, at that point it just gets around a thousand times better.

Need to attempt Sweet Tea Margaritas? At that point you'll require a couple of fixings and two or three minutes until you're tasting on the ideal kind of summer. I can really observe bunches of these served pool side throughout the entire summer!

Also try our recipe Call Me A Cab Vodka Lemonade Wine Cocktail

Sweet Tea Margaritas #freshdrink #summer


Love Margaritas? Love Sweet Tea? Then you'll go crazy over sweet tea margaritas! It's the best combination of two classic drinks in one yummy glass!

Ingredients

  • 2 oz. sweet tea
  • 2 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice or sweet & sour mix
  • 1.5 oz. tequila
  • .5 oz. triple sec
  • optional: sugar for rim & lime slices for garnish


Instructions

  1. Mix together the tea, lime juice, tequila and triple sec in a cocktail shaker with ice.
  2. Shake 20-30 seconds until well blended and shilled.
  3. Pour over crushed ice.
  4. Garnish with a sugar rimmed glass and slice of lime.


Read more our recipe Mini Chicken Pizza Bites

Source : https://bit.ly/2I98e8e

Post a Comment

0 Comments