Caramel Milkshake #sweet #drinks

Caramel Milkshake #sweet #drinks

I can genuinely say this mid year has been the busiest of all. Hardly any months prior I was so anticipating summer to lay back and unwind and now, that late spring is arriving at an end I can say I'm so anticipating fall.

Indeed, over the most recent few days, my evening rest has been supplanted with a milkshake break. You'd believe that is fall is around the bend the temperatures drop, yet no way. It's similarly as hot!

Milkshake keep me cool! Also, this caramel milkshake is my freshest fixation! Sweet and salty and very rich, it's hard not to make yourself one consistently.

Also try our recipe Pumkin Pie Milkshake

Caramel Milkshake #sweet #drinks


A little sweet, a little salty and oh so creamy, this caramel milkshake is my latest drink obsession!

Ingredients

  • 4 cups vanilla ice-cream
  • 1/2 cup International Delight caramel machiatto coffee creamer
  • 1/4 cup thick caramel sauce
  • optional
  • whipped cream
  • 2-3 more tablespoons caramel sauce


Instructions

  1. Chill your milkshake glasses for 30 minutes.
  2. Place the ice cream, coffee creamer and caramel sauce into a blender. Blend for a minute of two until fluffy and creamy.
  3. Place one tablespoon on caramel sauce into the bottom of each glass (optional) and pour the milkshake.
  4. Top each milkshake with whipped cream and drizzle with more caramel sauce.
  5. Serve immediately.


Read more our recipe Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies

Source : https://bit.ly/2Bvnkzj

Post a Comment

0 Comments