Grapefruit Tequila Slammer #cocktail #drinks

Grapefruit Tequila Slammer #cocktail #drinks

I cherish me a delightful delicious thick grapefruit. Its one of the numerous things I anticipate come winter time. I was attempting to make sense of what sort of beverage I could make with grapefruit and I discovered a beverage called a tequila prison in which you have a balance of tequila and lemon lime soft drink.

Its called a "prison" since you should abandon some room at the best, cover the glass with your hand, and hammer your glass down to discharge a portion of the air pockets and blend the beverage. I loved the name, so I kept it. I additionally included a great deal of thick grapefruit juice since I had an inclination that it. The outcome was a reviving bubbly mixed drink that was very simple to make.

Also try our recipe Lemon Blueberry Vodka Spritzer

Grapefruit Tequila Slammer #cocktail #drinks


Make a quick and easy cocktail with one of winter’s best fruits and enjoy a refreshing Grapefruit Tequila Slammer.

Ingredients

  • 4 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
  • 2 ounces silver tequila
  • 2 ounces lemon lime soda
  • garnish with additional grapefruit


Instructions

  1. Add all ingredients to glass with ice. To get it to fizz up and mix, cover top of glass with your hand and give it a good "slam" against the countertop (wood works better than stone if you enjoy drinks free of broken glass).
  2. Enjoy!


Read more our recipe Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas

Source : https://bit.ly/2ypyEh6

Post a Comment

0 Comments